Anna brings business understanding, communication expertise, leadership experience and an objective perspective to support clients to achieve desired outcomes, whether it’s building a high performance team, winning a pitch, planning an offsite or focusing a team around a business strategy.
Anna draws insights from Insurance, Professional and Financial Services, large scale Property Development and Pharmaceutical sectors; regional and cross-cultural experience includes Australia/Asia, USA and Europe. Anna’s work experience ranges from corporate strategy to helping clients in winning new business, leadership effectiveness and cultural change.
Clients engage Anna to help their teams:
• create a compelling and winning bid that stands apart in a competitive field,
• translate business strategy into action, driving higher levels of team work, innovation and performance,
• design and host workshops, that engage teams, create impact and drive change.
Having recently completed her Non-Executive Director Diploma, Anna has a strong focus on the boardroom, helping organisations to evaluate boardroom effectiveness and develop boardroom best practice.
Following a successful sales and marketing career in the Information Technology sector Anna completed her MBA and transitioned into consulting.
Clients include Barclays, Deloitte, Novartis, The Urology Foundation, Lloyds Market (Beazley, SCOR), Unilever, M&G Retail.
- MBA from MGSM (Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia)
- Myers Briggs MBTI level 1
- Zenger Folkman – The Extraordinary Leader
- NLP Practitioner
- Deloitte – Business Chemistry Tool