To date, Jamie’s career has shown that he can inspire others to push beyond the limits of what is conventionally believed possible in the largest global corporate environments. He has a proven ability to adapt to and influence in multiple cultures across the world and has built a reputation as a superb leader, coach, strategist and communicator with his clients, stakeholders and teams.
Prior to becoming a leader in delivering insight and value from workforce data in organizations, Jamie held multiple senior executive roles at HSBC – including delivery of major global transformation programmes and leading all corporate analytics teams in the North American region. Before this, he spent 12 years with Deloitte Consulting where his career was built on driving transformation and results for clients, including:
- Workforce Insight driven design of innovative leadership programmes for multinationals
- Design and delivery of major global transformation programmes
- Corporate turnaround and M&A while leading all financial planning and corporate analytics teams in the North American region
- Instigating and leading the first ever region wide change programme for Finance as COO and Deputy CFO for HSBC Asia Pacific.
- Major restructuring and transformation programmes at RELX, BT, Virgin Media, Deutsche Bank, ING, Lloyds, Barings, NewsCorp UK businesses, T-Mobile, Publicis and Marriott Hotels
After leaving Marlborough College, Jamie studied Philosophy at Durham, is married to Rose and has 3 children. He enjoys involvement in and watching sport, particularly historic motor racing, cricket and rugby.